My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

January 16, 2014

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #68!




It's Party Time!

As the weeks fly by I am now 2 1/2 weeks away from baby time!
At least I hope I make it that far because I'm not ready yet!
I still have lots of tiny clothes to wash, and things to set up.
But ready or not, she will make her appearance soon!

Now it's time to get your party on!  Are you ready to find some blogs to read, 
and maybe get some new followers?  Well this party is for you!

This party is awesome because there are NO RULES!
meaning you can link up anything you like ~~~  
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!
The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)


Sincerely,
                   
Paula




7 comments:

Blair @ Baby for Scale said...

Wow! I can't believe it's almost baby time!! Hopefully she lets you have those last weeks to finish preparing!

Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above said...

Hi Paula,
Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.
Debi @ Adorned From Above

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!

Bethany said...

You must be SO excited!!! Have a great weekend!! =)

Kimberlee Gibson said...

Great link party! I followed you via bloglovin and on etsy. My shop on etsy is Kimberlees Korner and my blog is kimberleeskorner dot com/blog

mail4rosey said...

Woot, time flies!! :)

Thanks for hosting.

Masshole Mommy said...

Hey lady! Thanks for hosting! Have a great rest of the weekend!!